(last update: August 2011)
1. Information we gather
Syndetic Systems does not collect personal information from visitors to our website.
2. How we use the information we gather
Your email address is requested only when using the Contact Form on the Contact Us page so that we may respond to your request. Otherwise, no record of any personally-identifiable information is kept.
3. The people that are given access to this information
Your email address in only accessible by the server administrator, and the company owner.
4. The security measures we have in place to protect your personal informationOur sites are protected by SiteLock, LLC from hacking, interference or tampering by others. Anonymous usage statistics are collected for analysis, and are stored off-site. Any data you furnish (name, email address, telephone number) is retained only long enough to answer the question at hand.
5. Syndetic Systems' use of "cookies"
Our website makes no use whatsoever of cookies (small digital files that are stored in your web browser that enable us to track your return visits to our website). To tell you the truth, we hate cookies. They are just another form of spyware, and clog up your system (or is that "clog down"? I can never remember).
You may fully block cookies at this website! We're a "Cookie Free Zone!"
Syndetic Systems' Web Site -- Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of
the materials (information or software) on Syndetic Systems' web site
for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant
of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Syndetic Systems' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Syndetic Systems at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Syndetic Systems' web site are provided "as is." Syndetic Systems makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Syndetic Systems does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Syndetic Systems or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Syndetic Systems' Internet site, even if Syndetic Systems or a Syndetic Systems authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Syndetic Systems' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Syndetic Systems does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Syndetic Systems may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Syndetic Systems does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Syndetic Systems has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Syndetic Systems of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Specific Denial of Service Provisions
Syndetic Systems will not knowingly provide services
- for high school and/or undergraduate college student research papers or projects;
- for any person intending to use that information in an illegal (federal, state or international) activity.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Syndetic Systems' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.